We Are Chapman Properties
At Chapman Properties, our focus is on exceptional management of homes, condos, and townhomes in the area. Our region includes Ada, Gem and Canyon Counties.
If you own a residential investment home and are looking for professional management, look no further! We provide full management services, including marketing, tenant screening, leasing, maintenance, and accounting. Our reputation is the best in the area – just ask our current clients.
If you are looking to rent a home, we have a top-notch inventory of houses, condos, and townhomes for lease. You can view our ability in real-time, find the perfect next home for you, and apply to rent with us.
When you rent from us, you can be assured of a high level of professionalism and quick maintenance response. Our tenants experience the peace-of-mind that comes from a professionally managed rental home. If you qualify, we would love to have you as a tenant in one of our properties.
Please use the links along the top of the page to learn more about us and our services, view available homes, and apply to rent. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The Benefits of Hiring a Professional Property Manager
Saves you time, work, and stress:
- You don't have to hire someone to clean, paint, or make repairs.
- You don't have to advertise, take rental calls, and show the property.
- You don't have to screen applications and be apprehensive about who to pick.
- You don't have to execute a rental agreement, worry about adding addendums, fill out the move-in inspection report, and deposit money.
- You don't have tenants calling at all hours of the day and night.
- You don't have to confront tenants on tough issues like collecting rent or taking better care of the property.
- You don't have to collect NSF checks.
- You don't have to serve legal notices or start an eviction or deal with the court process for evictions.
- You don't have to schedule and fill out the move-out inspection report.
- You don't have to mail the tenant's accounting report and deposit disposition refund check.
- You don't have to start the process all over again.
- You don't have to worry about the property or be shocked by its condition when you hire a Professional Property Manager. Professional Property Managers are dedicated to selecting quality tenants and keeping your investment in good repair with minimal cost. They want your real estate investment to be a success not a failure. One last benefit - your leasing and management fees are usually a tax deduction.
I am a professional property manager with a Master Property Management accreditation from the National Association of Residential Property Managers. Visit the NARPM website at: www.NARPM.org